Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Story

 


    Once Upon a Time,
 There was a girl named Rosi, and she was amazing!... trouble is that like most young women she started to forget that. She unknowingly allowed fears and lies to take control of her life and change who she was. She'd managed to replace self love with self loathing and deep seeded insecurities. Her daily affirmations consisted of you're not pretty enough, not skinny enough, not good enough..No one sees you, No one hears you, No one cares...Always afraid to make mistakes, afraid her heart would break, afraid to love. And things went on that way for years until one day she decided she wanted her freedom back, NEEDED it back! So for the first time in a long time she chose love over fear, made up her mind to throw caution to the wind...to be reckless.  Her new affirmations became break my patterns, change my mind, and heal my heart. This time fear didn't stand a chance! she was going to rewite her story with love in order to take back her happy ending...

On this blog I'll share with you my lessons learned, and challenges encountered on my journey back to happy.
Loving recklessly  is helping me change my life and maybe it will inspire you to change yours too.

-sending you more love than you can imagine
 
Rosi

No comments:

Post a Comment