Sunday, December 25, 2011

who's up for an emotional rollercoaster?




Ok so I cannot even begin to express to you guys how difficult it's been to try to write something these past few days. I have been through such an emotional rollercoaster in the past week! Every time I thought I had it together and the craziness had passed I'd come up on another emotional loopty loop. Which brings me to todays blog, unknowingly getting caught in a loop and how to get out.

Now a loop can be pretty much any repetetive behavior whether it's being stuck on that one person you can't seem to get over or making decisions that keep you in the same situation. And let me tell you something about loops, they kinda suck! Just like on a rollercoaster, the emotional loops in my life get me feeling out of sorts and plenty nauseaous.

I know we've all had them, we get caught in a vicious cycle with no real clue on how to make it out in one piece. And I would love to tell you I figured out how to get you out of your vicious cycle in one piece but I can't. As far as I can tell the only way out is to break. Yes, break. Sounds crazy but the way i see it we're caught in this loop because there's something we need to learn, there's some lesson that just isn't getting through to us. Sometimes the only way for things to really get to our core we need to allow ourselves to break open, that's right not just crack a little but break completely open. Let our walls crumble and our illusions shatter completely so we can see truth.

I get caught in relationship loops. Actually it's just one hell of a loop my rollercoaster has been stuck on for years. It's one of those I love you, I think I love you not..I'm over it, we can be just friends..sorta, kinda, aw hell idk wtf is goin on!!!
Every time I think I'm off I get sucked back in without even noticing it, but you know what I'm pretty tired of it. I'm gonna let myself break open, let truth shine through and finally allow myself to break free from the vicious cycle uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment